Focus on Spelling Book 2 is designed for Year 4/P5 children. Each unit is divided into five clear sections: Focus, Rule, Practice, More to Think About, and Now Try This. Regular Progress Tests and Spellchecker exercises ensure that children revisit and consolidate rules covered earlier in the book.
Each unit of the Pupil Book is divided into 5 clear sections:
* Focus: a question is posed to help children think about the spelling rule they will be investigating.
* Rule: this clearly explains the rule being studied, and shows examples.
* Practice: this provides activities to practise understanding of the rule.
* More to think about: this provides activities to further develop understanding of the rule
* Now try this: this provides activities to stretch and extend understanding of the rule.